We recruit for passionate and professional individuals that are driven by making an impact and want to contribute to a fast growing healthcare organisation that continues to evolve. If this is you, please contact us and watch this space for GenesisCare vacancies.
For Prospective Students
GenesisCare is committed to recruiting and training the next generation of Health Care Professionals. Click here for more information about a career in Radiation Oncology.
To book a tour of a ROV department or for any other education related enquiries, please complete our Education and Employment Enquiry Form
Oncology (radiotherapy) Nurses (full-time and part-time positions) - Cabrini Hospital, Melbourne
About the Centre
Cabrini Hospital is one of the leading oncology service providers in Victoria. The newly established GenesisCare Radiotherapy facility will be located within Cabrini Hospital's Malvern campus and has been designed to provide onsite comprehensive cancer care for oncology patients. The service is scheduled to open in September 2017.
Our services are rapidly growing and we are seeking passionate cancer nurses to join our practices. With a strong vision in delivering excellence in care, Radiation Oncology nurses will play an integral role in collaborating with the multidisciplinary team to manage the care of our patients.
Applications are being sought from enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses to join our dynamic team at our new site in Malvern, Victoria. The successful candidates will be experienced and highly skilled cancer nurses who are driven to deliver best practice radiation oncology nursing, and who are consistently demonstrating high standards of clinical patient care.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Registration as a Nurse with APHRA
- Clinical expertise in cancer nursing with a minimum of 3 years in an oncology setting
- Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to demonstrate empathy for patients and their carers
- Well-developed critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Commitment to quality improvement and best practice principles, including NSQHS
- Strong commitment to quality patient care
- Experience in radiation oncology is desirable
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a National Network of radiation oncology nurses
- Exciting environment with like-minded professional colleagues
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and training to keep up to date with current clinical practices within a rapidly developing organisation
- Ability to grow within a dynamic environment for nursing.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.